This is the second time we have featured the Rudy Project Spinhawk sunglasses on king if fuel, but it seems you all can’t get enough of them.
Rudy Project Spinhawks were first seen in the Moto GP paddock on British, Tech 3 Yamaha Rider Cal Crutchlow, but it also looks like Spanish Moto GP ace Aleix Espargaro is also being sponsored by the Italian Eyewear Brand.
Formed in 1985 in Treviso, Northern Italy by Rudy Barbazza, Rudy Project produce some of the most ‘technically cool’ sunglasses available on the globe, many of which can be seen on some the World’s top athletes, like Cal, Aleix and Dakar Rally winner, Cyril Despres.
The Spinhawk range really are pretty cool, and seems to have got the whole world asking, “where can I buy some Rudy Project Spinhawks?”
Spinhawk optical features:
- Reduction in visual stress with Multilaser mirrored sun lenses
- 100% protection from harmful UVA, UVB rays
- Available with efficient Polar3FX™ polarized lenses
- May be fitted with the revolutionary ImpactRx™ photochromic and shatterproof corrective lenses
- May be fitted with the Hi-index + 1.6™ light and thin, static sight lenses
- Resistant, light and durable acetate frame
- Extraordinary Rudy Project ergonomic heritage
- Full-rim structure for maximum protection from sunrays