I've been a petrolhead for as long as I can remember, loving racing from the moment I watched the 1988 Monaco Grand Prix. Nearly three decades later, my love of motorsport has become a full-time hobby, as well as having reported live from Formula 1 and the DTM. Being part of the King Of Fuel team allows me to live out those classic retro days that are still very much remembered.
Recent Posts by Alex Goldschmidt
- The Audi R8 gets a little “24H” flair
- Assegai returns to racing in Monte Carlo
- A special Subaru to go under the hammer at Silverstone
- The Italian Job Minis hit the road again
- Porsche pays tribute to the transaxle
- Film Review: No Limits – Impossible is just a word.
- Book Review: “Romance Of Racing”
- Zenos E10R – ready to bring the next step in “logical progression”
- Aston Martin and Harrods providing a “Licence to Thrill”
- The Williams FW08C: A classic that still wants to roar